Creating everyday business success…. 7 principles inspired from Walt Disney’s business model
1. Your competition is ANYONE your customers compare you to – so make a commitment to excellence at all times
2. Pay fantastic attention to detail – the little things REALLY do matter
3. EVERY member of staff must be fit for purpose – adopt a no numpty policy – mediocre is NEVER good enough
4. EVERY ‘thing’ must be fit for purpose
5. Get feedback every way you can – make the commitment to ALWAYS ask for it and make time to reflect on it
6. Reward. recognise and celebrate – how do YOU know when your team have done a great job… and how do THEY know?
7. EVERYONE makes a difference so create a joint vision, common goals and key messages… become their role model